Med-Peds – Primary Care
UCLA Health is seeking board certified/eligible Med-Peds Physicians for various Primary Care positions in Los Angeles, CA.
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Clarita
- Culver City
- Century City
At UCLA Health, you can alleviate suffering by delivering individualized patient care. Our 170 Primary Care offices provide both acute and convenience care throughout southern California. You will enjoy the acuity that primary care offers and utilize your clinical skills to develop the type of practice that best suits you and our patients.
- Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Med-Peds physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
- Connect with patients while you build your career at one the country’s top health care systems.
- Work with Epic Systems
- Interact with medical students and residents from the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Competitive medical/dental/vision benefits and retirement plans (401K, pension plan)
- Staff physician and clinical-educator (academic) positions available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible