Primary Care Physician
Take on an important role within a world-class health system. Deliver award-winning patient care in a beautiful and inviting setting. Take your practice to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
The Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research in the Department of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is seeking Primary Care Physicians to provide quality, compassionate care at our locations in Goleta (Santa Barbara County). You will enjoy treating a diverse patient population as you make the most of your full breadth of clinical skills in an innovative community-based practice environment. You’ll also be part of the #1 hospitals in California and #4 in the entire nation (US News & World Report)!
Join us and experience:
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- The ability to deliver leading-edge patient care
- Close connection with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health systems
- Practice support from our Epic Systems
- A stimulating collaborative culture that includes leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents from the David Geffen School of Medicine
- The opportunity to practice with an integrated health system featuring a certified patient-centered medical home model
- An outstanding location with great schools, inviting neighborhoods and more
To qualify, you will need to be:
- American Board of INTERNAL MEDICINE or FAMILY MEDICINE board certified/eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the internationally-respected David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.