Internal Medicine – Cardiology
The Division of Cardiology in the Department of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA invites applications for a faculty position at the level of Clinical Instructor or Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor ranks. The position involves participating in a university-based general cardiology practices located at various UCLA practices in Los Angeles County including:
- Simi Valley
- South Bay
- We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits programs
- Connect with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health care systems
- Work with Epic Systems
- Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Participate in teaching medical students, residents and cardiology fellows, in addition to full-time clinical activities.
- Candidates are expected to be board-eligible or certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Additional training in EP, MR and/or CT imaging is desirable but not essential
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: UC Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action Policy.